Wednesday 18 May 2011

More Catching Up!

I'm going to upload a number of my photos from the design work I did as part of "Applied Fashion Design" The mood board we came up with and put together as a group, which was used to inspire our own personal work.We had to design 6 outfits each for this brief so 30 outfits (range layout) within the group and take our 3 favourites from each to create an illustration from.
I found working as part of a team quite different but it is something I would definitely be comfortable doing again, as I feel the way our team worked together, we communicated between each other, bounced ideas off each other and came up with a strong collection by the end.

This experience overall has helped me personally and given me more of an insight into how the fashion world works.

Now that it's so close to summer, I am finding it hard to concentrate on the work I have got left to do, as it seems that this year has gone on forever, with project after project..........
I am excited for next year to actually get on with making a collection of my own, the downside being all the work prior to that, research etc... Also the 6000-8000 word dissertation that is no dout going to take up a lot of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment