Thursday 28 January 2010

.....

Here are a few photos of my work from Creative Design Realisation, my final design is below which I made into a very successful dress.


Coming to the end of our 3rd project since starting uni, and its been the hardest so far, learning completely new things and much more practical than the previous, which is better i suppose. But also tiring as a lot is going on, and I'm still not used to these early starts and long days. We also just had our first deadline for contextual and theoretical studies. I completed a 1500 word essay on Baroque period art work, not that brilliant, but it was just a first attempt. Harvard referencing is horrid.!

Got to finish making my dress on monday before handing it all in on tuesday, still bit of file work to complete as well. Shouldnt take too long. Off home this weekend with my girlfriend Jaime for my sisters 16th birthday. Jaime hasn't met most my family yet, they can all be quite over the top and excitable. 9 year old brother and 12 year old sister the worst with my mum just behind. Will probably end up going out with some mates from home as well whilst were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment