Tuesday 12 January 2010

After Christmas...

I'm back in Leeds after the long christmas holiday's, finding it hard to get back into working life, and motivate myself.! Got some designs to do for the latest project we're working on, which is based on pattern cutting, we're going to need to create are own pattern to make a garment from. This is the first time I've ever done this sort of thing. Also work to do for my seminar, an essay to start and some picture analysing.

Over Christmas I worked quite a bit back home, and spent time with my family manily with my 9 year old brother, playing football. I still had my car at this point so travelling around at home was so much easier, didnt have to worry about lifts. Came back to Leeds for New Years which I spent with my girlfriend and some friends from here. Went home for a week and a bit after, before having to be back in Leeds for uni. Sold my car just before coming back to Leeds...

No comments:

Post a Comment